Radzen is available for download for macOS, Windows and Ubuntu Linux.
- Download the latest Radzen version for macOS. The download link is available in your registration confirmation email.
- Double click the Radzen DMG to mount it.
- Drag and drop the Radzen icon to Applications
- Download the latest Radzen version for Windows. The download link is available in your registration confirmation email.
- Double click the Radzen installer to run it.
- Download the latest Radzen version for Ubuntu. The download link is available in your registration confirmation email.
Install the package via
sudo dpkg -i radzen-1.6.0-amd64.deb
If you don’t have Google Chrome or Chromium installed you would also need to install two other packages: libappindicator1 and libnotify-bin.
sudo apt-get install libappindicator1 libnotify-bin
Radzen will install to
/opt/Radzen. You can start it by running
Radzen from your terminal.
Radzen automatically checks for updates on startup when running on Windows or macOS. If a new version is available Radzen will download it in background and ask you to restart it in order to install the latest version.
In case the update fails (there could be issues with the auto-update process) simply download the latest version and install it manually.
Radzen’s MS SQL Server support requires .NET Core 1.1 to be installed.