Features available in the alpha
Radzen Blazor Studio is currently released in alpha mode. The alpha release supports the following features:
- Create a new Blazor server or WebAssembly application.
- Scaffold models, Entity Framework context and CRUD service for MSSQL, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL and SQLite databases.
- Scaffold CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) pages.
- Open an existing Blazor server or Blazor WebAssembly application. The application could be created with Radzen 2.x, Microsoft Visual Studio or the dotnet CLI.
- Build and run.
- Visually design a Blazor page or component - set Blazor component properties, add Blazor components and HTML elements from a toolbox. Handle events.
- Support built-in and third party Blazor components. We have fully tested Radzen.Blazor. We have also tested a few popular commercial and open source vendors.
- Add, edit and delete component properties and methods.
- Create new empty pages.
- Edit the source code of all files in the application.
Features that will be available in the release
These features are not yet available in the alpha but will be in Radzen Blazor Studio RTM:
- Add security to a Blazor application (ASP.NET Core Identity, Windows, Active Directory and Azure AD).
- Deployment to IIS, FTP, Azure and ZIP (premium feature).
- Page localization.
- Radzen.Blazor theme customization (premium feature).
Longer term features
These features will ship after the RTM.
- Work with a REST service.
- Ability to modify the existing templates or use custom ones.