Features available in Radzen Blazor Studio RTM
Radzen Blazor Studio supports the following features:
- Create a new Blazor server or WebAssembly application.
- Scaffold models, Entity Framework contexts and CRUD services for MSSQL, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL and SQLite databases.
- Scaffold CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) pages.
- Open an existing Blazor server or Blazor WebAssembly application. The application could be created with Radzen 2.x, Microsoft Visual Studio or the dotnet CLI.
- Build and run.
- Visually design a Blazor page or component - set Blazor component properties, add Blazor components and HTML elements from a toolbox. Handle events.
- Support built-in and third party Blazor components. We have fully tested Radzen.Blazor. We have also tested a few popular commercial and open source vendors.
- Add, edit and delete component properties and methods.
- Create new empty pages.
- Edit the source code of all files in the application.
- Add ASP.NET Core security to a Blazor application.
- Add Azure Active Directory security to a Blazor application.
- Add security to a Blazor application that uses the Radzen.Blazor component library (Windows, Active Directory and Azure AD).
- Deployment to IIS, Azure, ZIP and folder (premium feature).
- Page and application localization.
- Visually changing the theme of an application that uses the Radzen.Blazor component library.
- Customize the theme of an application that uses the Radzen.Blazor component library - change colors, import and export settings, use the built-in swatches.
Features that will be available after the RTM
These features are not yet available but are planned
- Creating layouts and changing the layout of a page.
- Azure ADB2C security.
- Windows security.
- Query builder - specify custom filter or sort expressions when making database service calls.
Longer term features
These features will ship after the RTM.
- Work with a REST service.
- Ability to modify the existing templates or use custom ones.