Frequently asked questions
- Is the license perpetual?
Radzen licenses are perpetual. Perpetual means that the product continues to work after the subscription ends. Product updates and support are available only during the subscription period.
- Is subscription renewal automatic?
The renewal is automatic and will recur after the subscription period ends. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
Radzen and all applications built with it will continue to work. Automatic updates and customer support will stop.
Automatic updates will resume if you downgrade to Radzen Community. You would lose the Professional features though.
- Does the price include VAT?
VAT is calculated separately when needed. You can reclaim VAT by following the instructions of our payment provider.
- Does the license include support?
Radzen Professional and Radzen Enterprise include dedicated support during the entire subscription period.
Radzen Community licenses include 15 days of support. After that period community support is available in the Radzen forum.
- How many licenses do I need?
Everybody who is building applications with Radzen needs a license.
- How many applications can I make?
Radzen Professional and Enterprise users can create unlimited number of applications.
Radzen Community users can create one application.
- Are there any additional deployment or running costs?
There are no additional deployment or running costs as Radzen applications are deployed at your premises.
- Do you offer volume discounts?
Yes, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have special pricing for non-profit organizations?
Yes, please get in touch for further details.
We have been using Radzen since April 2017 and have been impressed with the productivity of the tool and the excellent support.Technical Director @ TriPartum