Effective date: June 3rd, 2016
- "Contact Information" means (i) your name, (ii) your physical address, (iii) your email address and (iv) your telephone number.
- "Effective Date" means the date set forth at the beginning of this document.
- "Radzen Affiliates" means any parent, subsidiary, member, officer, director, employee, or agent of Radzen or any company under common control with Radzen.
- "Financial Account Information" means your credit card number, credit card expiration date and credit card verification code, all with respect to one or more credit cards that you have the lawful right to use, and your bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location and routing number, all with respect to one or more accounts that you have the lawful right to access; provided “Financial Account Information” does not include the last four digits of your credit card number, which we retain for purposes of verifying User Account and User Account Information.
- "Transaction Information" means all information related to transactions that you conduct on the Service and your interactions with the Service.
- "User Account" means an account permitting access to the Service, with which is associated a user name and password.
- "User Account Information" means information that identifies you to the Service, including your user name, password, internet protocol address, and MAC address.
- "User Content" means images, comments, and other materials that you post to the Service.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
- Contact Information;
- Financial Account Information;
- Transaction Information;
- User Account Information; and
- User Content.
Mechanisms for Collection of Personal Information
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Radzen uses Personal Information to:
- operate and improve the Service;
- target offers to users;
- administer the Service’s facilities for communications among and between users and the public in general;
- evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- provide user support;
- communicate with users regarding support, security, technical issues, commerce, marketing, and transactions;
- facilitate marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions
- administer the Service, User Accounts and transactions with respect to User Accounts; and
- administer and carry out our obligations under contracts and to comply with the law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- Radzen Affiliates, which may use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 5;
- service providers which act for us or provide services for us, such as for marketing or for the processing of payments, and as to such service providers their use of Personal Information is subject to our agreements with them and any applicable laws;
- vendors in connection with the investigation of possible fraud, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Radzen or the vendor;
- any person or government agency in response to a subpoena;
- to a government agency in response to an investigation, regardless of whether or not a subpoena has been issued;
- any person to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud; and
- Radzen’s employees and outside professionals (such as lawyers and accountants) for the purpose of auditing, compliance, and corporate governance.
Storage and Security
We believe the security of your information is a serious issue and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. Notwithstanding such measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Service. We also are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We may transfer your information to, or maintain it on, computers located outside of your state or country, in a location having laws that are less protective of your privacy.
We will retain Personal Information only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal. We collect and process Financial Account Information from you using third party PCI-compliant service providers when you subscribe to the Service. We do not store Financial Account Information transmitted through the Service.
Radzen reserves the right to send you e-mail relating to your account and to the Service. You cannot opt-out of receiving such e-mails, and you agree to receive them.
No Responsibility for Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Interactions With Others
The Service may contain areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review goods, services vendors, and submit media content. Such use is subject to our Terms of Service, and may be viewed by the public at large. Any information, including Personal Information, that you post there will be public, and therefore anyone who accesses such postings will have the ability to read, collect and further disseminate such information.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You may correct or update certain of your Personal Information via your “My Info” screens of the Service.
You may close an account, but Radzen will nevertheless retain your Personal Information so as to protect the business interests of Radzen, Radzen Affiliates, vendors and other users. Those interests include the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements.