Radzen Blazor Studio Editions
Radzen Blazor Studio has free and premium features.
- Scaffold CRUD pages from various template (dialogs, inline editing, master detail etc.)
- Deploy your applications to IIS, Azure, ZIP or folder.
- Connect your application to Oracle databases.
- Use premium themes such as Material Dark and Fluent.
- Create multi-tenant applications.
- Debug your applications.
The premium features are available during Trial or after activating Radzen Blazor Studio with a license key from a Professional or Enterprise subscription.
- Create or edit unlimited number of Blazor Server or WebAssembly applications.
- Design Blazor pages and components visually via WYSIWYG designer.
- Drag and drop any Blazor component registered with your application (third party or built-in one).
- Localize your Blazor pages by adding and visually editing resource files.
- Scaffold EF models and data contexts from MSSQL, MySql, Postgre or SQLite database.
The free features are available in all editions of Radzen Blazor Studio.
The Professional edition includes access to all premium features and dedicated support with 24 hour guaranteed response time (during work days).
This edition is activated by purchasing a Radzen Blazor Studio Professional subscription. Our system sends a licence code to the specified email which enables the premium features.
The Professional edition reverts to Community if the subscription ends and is not automatically renewed.
The Enterprise edition includes all benefits of the Professional edition and adds 16 hour response time and higher priority in the support queue.
This edition is activated by purchasing a Radzen Blazor Studio Enterprise subscription. Our system sends a licence code to the specified email which enables the premium features.
The Enterprise edition reverts to Community if the subscription ends and is not automatically renewed.
The user starts in Trial edition after installing Radzen Blazor Studio for the first time and registers with their email.
Trial edition grants access to all features for 15 days.
Only one trial can be activated per machine and email.
This is the edition that Radzen Blazor Studio will run in when the 15 day trial ends or a subscription expires and is not renewed automatically. All premium features are disabled and can be activated with a new license code.