Radzen Blazor Studio makes connecting to your data a breeze. Follow this tutorial to find out how.
Create or update a database connection
First open an existing application or create a new one.
- Click the Database icon above the Files tree.
- Pick an existing database connection or select a database to create a new one. Radzen Blazor Studio will search your application for existing
DbContextinstances and list them as existing connections.
- If creating a new database connection enter the connection settings.
- Pick the database entities you wish to scaffold models and services for - tables, views, stored procedures.
- Optionally generate CRUD pages from a set of templates (this is a premium feature).
- Run your application.