- Windows security. The ability to use Windows users and roles for authentication and authorization.
- Display the license expiration date in a culture neutral format.
- Non nullable boolean database fields should not be required in CRUD pages.
- Use SecurityService instead GlobalsService for security with multi-tenancy.
- Cannot always copy and paste components with the keyboard.
- CTRL+W closes window instead of the current editor.
- Multi-tenant CRUD Pages should not be included in app with security without multi-tenancy enabled.
- Allow the user to move components in the outline tree. Makes it easier to select and move components without padding (row, column).
- Components are not always selected after moving them.
- File explorer scroll unnecessarily in some cases.
- Multi-tenancy support (available as an option in ASP.NET Core Identity security).
- Update the logo in application templates. Uses
RadzenImageso it is easier to change.
- Debugging does not work on some macOS configurations.
- Child data not reloaded after delete in Master/Detail templates.
- Detail record not created properly in Master/Detail templates.
- Adding a custom property to
ApplicationUserleads to unnecesary migration code.
- Cannot open applications after stopping the debugger.
- Debugging support - ability to debug Blazor Server and WebAssembly applications.
- Improve the go to file dialog - display folder names and better highlighting.
- Use OnInitializedAsync in RedirectToLogin.razor to avoid navigation exceptions.
- Incorrect subscription end date is reported in some cases.
- Design-time build fails if the Startup class uses
- Hide the new RadzenScheduler views from the toolbox and add them in the Views property editor.
- Some characters like
&are incorrectly encoded in appsettings.json.
- Design time exception is thrown when a page has a HubConnection member (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR) (SignalR).
- Stored procedures do not support DateTime2 parameters.
- Master/Detail get child data with string and GUID keys throws exception.
- New files sometimes do not appear in the explorer tree.
- Unauthorized page contains Authorize attribute.
- Missing create new instance added to master/detail templates.
- Detail DataGrid delete button changed to look like master DataGrid delete button.
- Open the created CRUD page from the “New page” wizard.
- Exception is thrown in design time while trying to create certain types of CRUD pages.
- Exception is thrown in design time when the page has ISet or HashSet members.
- Some license codes are reported as invalid.
- Scroll to the selected file in the file explorer.
- Allow the developer to specify the date format used in CRUD pages.
- Expand and populate all parent directories of the selected file in the file explorer.
- Stored procedure parameters are missing in Excel export code.
- NullReference exception is sometimes thrown when creating user without roles.
- GetXXX methods are missing related entities.
- Uses app.radzen.com for verifying the license. If you experiense problems ensure your PC has access to app.radzen.com on port 443.
- Improve naming of entities that contain underscore.
- Convert property names to title case when generating form labels and DataGrid column titles.
- AllowDelete option added to CRUD templates. Uncheck that option if you don’t want your users to delete records.
else ifstatements in the method designer.
- Exception thrown with Guid route keys in CRUD pages.
- Cannot infer the selected entities for an existing database in some cases.
- Add more chart color series to the theme editor.
- Generate ApplicationAuthorizeFilter for ASP.NET Core Identity security. Allows easily to apply global authorization.
- Improved design time support for RadzenStack, RadzenRow and RadzenColumn.
- Add favicon to new applications.
- Unauthorized page is not created for Azure AD security.
- Incorrect code generated for PostgreSQL specific column types.
- Underscores in database column names are removed.
- Allow the developer to set the default edit mode for razor files from the settings dialog.
IEnumerablefor related collections properties.
- UseAuthentication is missing when AzureAD security is added.
- Adding or removing a database entity in WASM applications leads to runtime errors due to duplicate OData registrations.
- Autocomplete does not show in invoke method arguments.
- Stored procedure code is sometimes invalid.
- NullReferenceException is sometimes thrown during database infer.
- Certain Bootstrap classes are not listed in the CSS editor e.g. col-md-12.
- Stored procedures are ordered by name.
- Design time error if a component uses virtualization.
- Model for MSSQL stored procedures is sometimes incorrect.
- Code autocomplete and hints do not work in some cases.
- Prevent the page from showing the “Oh no!” message when a component throws an exception during rendering. Display the error instead of the component instead.
- Sort the results in the “Go to file” dropdown.
- Exception thrown when adding AzureAD security to a .NET 6 application.
- Exception thrown when appsettings.json contains trailing commas.
- Provide Arm64 build for Linux.
- Improve code completion on space so it does not trigger so often.
- Oracle database support enabled for .NET 7 applications.
- Do not include autocomplete snippets when
- Cannot find the .NET SDK on Linux unless started from terminal.
- Avoid naming child template context as parent context during master detail page generation.
- The user can show the Appearance section by pressing ALT+3.
- Trigger code completion on space.
- Support C# snippets in the code editor - for, foreach, if etc.
- Compilation error when using the Master/Detail template with self-referencing tables.
- Completion items not visible in some cases.
- Exceptions thrown during stored procedure infer of large databases.
- Display helpful links to the documentation when starting Radzen Blazor Studio.
- Maximize the window on first start.
- “Invalid attempt to call CheckDataIsReady when reader is closed” error during infer of bigger MSSQL databases.
- Database tables without keys not listed in the tree during infer.
- Adding security to a MySQL/MariaDB database fails with exception.
- Sometimes an open file is closed after saving the same file in Visual Studio.
- Allow customization of themes (a.k.a. Theme Builder)
- Cannot detect the .NET 7 SDK on some mac machines.
- Allow Windows users to pick installation mode (all users or current user).
- Allow Windows users to pick the installation directory.
- Azure AD security is selected by default instead of ASP.NET Identity.
- Add the ability to secure your Blazor application with Azure Active Directory.
- Support global usings.
- Remove false positive diagnostics.
- Display quick info on hover in the code editor similar to Visual Studio.
- Allow the user to zoom in or out by pressing CTRL+/CTRL- or CMD+/CMD- (macOS).
- Database infer timeout settings added.
- Cannot preview in design-time pages that have Guid collection members.
- Cannot edit templates if the template context contains a member which is an array.
- Exception thrown in some cases when using the Master/Detail template.
- Wrong navigation property names are sometimes generated for lookup editors.
- Some nullable database fields are incorrectly mapped in the model code.
- Cannot find the .NET SDK on some Linux platforms. Add more verbose logging when propagating the PATH environment variable.
- Analyzing catches problems during application startup.
- Pages that use RemoteAuthenticatorView throw exceptions during rendering.
- Application startup code sometimes fails when using Configuration.
- Invalid code generated for inline CRUD templates with certain databases.
- Some MSSQL stored procedures are not inferred.
- Cannot open .gitignore files in the code editor.
- Security DB migrations generated for PostreSQL databases are invalid.
- Entities checked during initial database infer will be preselected on subsequent infers.
- Implement built-in application analyzer that will help with troubleshooting design-time build and page render problems.
- Allow the developer to abort drop operations by pressing ESC.
- The name of a database should not be the same as the root namespace of the application.
- PropertyGrid dropdowns are empty for certain component properties e.g.
- Cannot set the Value property of RadzenDataGrid in some cases.
- Cannot preview in design-time pages that use tuple types.
- Cannot preview in design-time some pages that use
- Drag and drop indicators are mislplaced when the page is zoomed.
- Detail DataGrid template generates wrong code when the “Double click to edit” option is enabled.
- The developer can visually change the theme of the application.
- Tabs are no longer clickable in design-time as it causes problems and inconsistant behavior.
- Hide false positive diagnostics in web assembly applications.
- Improve the error message when .NET 7 is not found. Add a download link.
- Displays tables without a primary key as views.
- Cannot save connection string if an empty
ConnectionStringelement exists in appsettings.json.
- Going back after picking an existing database displays a broken screen.
- Creating event handler for RadzenTextBox Change event does not select it in the method dropdown.
- Cannot infer the type argument of RadzenDropDown.
- Invalid code generated if a table or column has non-ASCII characters in its name.
- Database fails to infer certain databases.
- CSS rules defined in style elements are ignored in design-time.
- Does not register services that are added via partial Startup methods.
- All views and stored procedures are checked by default when inferring a database. Only tables should be checked by default.
- Stored procedures are incorrectly listed in the entity tree of CRUD pages.
- License code validation fails in some cases.
- Define “RADZEN” compilation constant during design time builds. Developers can use
#if !RADZENblocks to hide code from a design time build.
- Allow the user to copy page rendering exceptions.
- Add links to the troubleshooting guide.
- Some applications faild to build with error “method does not have an implementation”.
- Invalid code is generated in some applications with Turkish localization.
- Some Radzen.Blazor components (e.g. tab items) are not visible in design-time when their Visible property is set to an expression.
- Applications that use
AddDefaultIdentityfaild to build in design-time.
- Display method parameter info in the code editor.
- Improve autocomplete suggestions in razor files.
- Improve RadzenBreadCrumb design time support.
- Add a top level toolbox node for the Radzen.Blazor components.
- No longer require picking a type argument for generic components. Use
dynamicinstead and infer it after a generic type property is set.
- MySql updated to EF 7.
- Disable Oracle databases until there is official EF 7 support from Oracle.
- Cannot open WASM applications which do not have a server project.
- Generated event handler name sometimes starts with “undefined”.
- Exception during code generation if a table column name is “S”.
- Inconsistent accessibility design time error.
- Guid and database generated properties not included in the DataGrid columns during CRUD pages creation.
- Active license keys of some Radzen users do not work with Radzen Blazor Studio.
- Long breadcrumb labels in the PropertyGrid wrap.
First official release.