- All views and stored procedures are checked by default when inferring a database. Only tables should be checked by default.
- Stored procedures are incorrectly listed in the entity tree of CRUD pages.
- License code validation fails in some cases.
- Define “RADZEN” compilation constant during design time builds. Developers can use
#if !RADZENblocks to hide code from a design time build.
- Allow the user to copy page rendering exceptions.
- Add links to the troubleshooting guide.
- Some applications faild to build with error “method does not have an implementation”.
- Invalid code is generated in some applications with Turkish localization.
- Some Radzen.Blazor components (e.g. tab items) are not visible in design-time when their Visible property is set to an expression.
- Applications that use
AddDefaultIdentityfaild to build in design-time.
- Display method parameter info in the code editor.
- Improve autocomplete suggestions in razor files.
- Improve RadzenBreadCrumb design time support.
- Add a top level toolbox node for the Radzen.Blazor components.
- No longer require picking a type argument for generic components. Use
dynamicinstead and infer it after a generic type property is set.
- MySql updated to EF 7.
- Disable Oracle databases until there is official EF 7 support from Oracle.
- Cannot open WASM applications which do not have a server project.
- Generated event handler name sometimes starts with “undefined”.
- Exception during code generation if a table column name is “S”.
- Inconsistent accessibility design time error.
- Guid and database generated properties not included in the DataGrid columns during CRUD pages creation.
- Active license keys of some Radzen users do not work with Radzen Blazor Studio.
- Long breadcrumb labels in the PropertyGrid wrap.
First official release.