Deploy to IIS
This article shows how to quickly deploy your Blazor application to Azure with Radzen Blazor Studio.
Note: Deployment is a premium feature.
Before deploying your application to IIS make sure that you have created an Azure application with the same .NET version as your Radzen Blazor Application.
To deploy your Blazor application to Azure:
- Click to open the Publish wizard.
- Select Azure from the available options. This will create a new Radzen Blazor Studio publish profile that can later be used to deploy the application with the same settings.
- Enter the name of your Azure application. If the URL of the application is https://my-blazor-app.azurewebsites.net enter
- Downloaded a publish profile from the Azure portal.
- Open the publish profile with a text editor and copy the user name and password and paste them in the Publish wizard.
- Optionally change the connection string of the database(s) that your application is using. Often applications use a different database in production or a different login credentials.
- Click Publish.
Radzen Blazor Studio will publish the application in production mode and deploy it to Azure. WebAssembly applications will be optimized for size which may take some time. Check the Output for a detailed log of the publish and deploy operations.