The main purpose of Radzen Blazor Studio is to develop Blazor applications fast. So let’s get to it!
Create new application
To create a new application click the ‘+’ button in the bottom right corner of Radzen Blazor Studio. It starts the New application wizard.
- Pick an application template. Radzen Blazor Studio can create Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications. They use the Radzen.Blazor component library.
Note If you want to create a vanilla application (without third party components) use the dotnet CLI e.g.
dotnet new blazorserver
- Enter a name for your application. The name specifies the solution filename and root namespace.
- Pick target framework. .NET 7 and .NET 6 are supported (you need to install .NET 6 separately if you don’t have it).
- Pick a visual theme for your application.
- Choose a directory where the application will exist.
- Click Finish.
- Run the application to see the final result in your browser.
Open existing application
To open a new application click the Open button in the bottom right corner and pick the
.csproj file of your application.