Radzen Blazor Studio requires the .NET 8 SDK.
Install on Windows
- Download the Windows version.
- Double click the installer to run it.
Install on macOS
- Download the macOS version. Mac users with M1 processors should pick the arm64 download option.
- Double click the DMG to mount it.
- Drag and drop the Radzen Blazor Studio icon to Applications.
Install on Linux
- Download the Linux version.
- Make the file executable and run it.
Note Radzen Blazor Studio is distributed in AppImage format.
When you start Radzen Blazor Studio for the first time it will show you the registration form.
- Provide a valid email. Radzen Blazor Studio will send an activation code to that email.
- Paste the activation code in the registration form to complete it.
After registering Radzen Blazor Studio you will have 15 days to test all features. When the trial ends the premium features will be disabled and require a license code (obtained by purchasing a subscription).
If you have a Radzen Blazor Studio Professional or Enterprise subscription use the License menu item to enter your license code.
Radzen Blazor Studio automatically checks for updates on startup. If a new version is available Radzen Blazor Studio will download it and ask you to restart it in order to install the update.