Improved Azure integration
Easier deployment, browse existing databases et al.
Customize the theme colors, font-size etc.
Fine-tune the database scaffolding
Allow configuring every aspect of database scaffolding:
- Customize column display - title, visible or disabled state (in form fields and DataGrid columns), default value, validation (required, range, email etc).
New Blazor components
Scheduler, Upload, Chart, Gauge, GoogleMap, DropDownDataGrid, Mask, ProgressBar, Slider, Steps, Selectbar, Accordion, Rating, RadioButtonList, CheckBoxList, Autocomplete, SplitButton.
Radzen Studio improvements for Blazor applications
- MySQL and Oracle data-sources
DataGrid inline editing
Currently DataGrid editing is using forms as dialogs. We will add ability to edit in-line with editor for each cell.
Page templates and wizards
More page templates to simplify the creation of common pages - search with data grid, data grid and form et. al.
- Blazor Master/Detail page templates.
- Notifications for Blazor.
- Blazor SQL Server Reporting Services viewer with proxy support.
- Query builder for Blazor with multiple sorting and nested filters.
- Security for Blazor applications.
- Multiple selection for Blazor DropDown component.
- MSSQL data-source stored procedures support added for Blazor applications.
- Native Blazor designer added for Radzen Studio.
- Data annotation validation support added for Blazor applications.
- Ignore list support added for Blazor applications.
- Signature component.
- Specify what tables to scaffold and what to skip.
- Pick what pages to generate per table - list, edit, add etc.
- Deploy Blazor applications to IIS, FTP & ZIP.
- Upgrade to latest Angular and PrimeNG.
- Oracle data-source.
- New application themes.
- Property binding editor added.
- Query builder filter logical operator and hierarchy support added.
- SSRSViewer component support added to Blazor projects.
- Query builder added for invoke data source method action for MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL data sources. Available for GET requests only with collection returned as response.
- (Blazor) DataList, ListBox, Password, LengthValidator, CompareValidator and NumericRangeValidator new components added.
- Implement invoke custom method.
- Ignore list added.
- Blazor (server-side) experimental support added.
- Form design time support via new TemplateForm component.
- Validator components (RequiredValidator, CompareValidator, LengthValidator, NumericRangeValidator).
- New input components (Rating, FileInput, Password, DropDownDataGrid).
- Radzen Community Edition added.
- Optimistic concurrency support added for MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL data-sources.
- Sparklines, Gauge and ProgressBar new components added.
- Cut/Copy/Paste/Duplicate components added in design-time.
- GoogleMap component.
- MSSQL Stored Procedures with Output parameters support added.
- Export to Excel and CSV.
- Support for Azure AD 1 authentication needed by Microsoft Dynamics.
- New Default and Dark application themes.
- Windows authentication and LocalDB suppport for Microsoft SQL Server data-sources.
- Improved DataGrid filtering UX.
- Master detail templates added.
- Layouts and layout components (Body, Header, Footer, ContentContainer, Menus, etc.).
- Multi-column Form component.
- Application assets and Image component.
- Icon, Link, Heading and Gravatar components.
- Visual Basic support added for .NET Core 2.x applications.
- Password reset implemented.
- Angular apps are now PWA ready.
- Add support to run Radzen applications seamlessly from Visual Studio.
- Composite primary key support for .NET Core 2.x projects.
- Default SQL values support added.
- Optional email confirmation during user registration.
- .NET Core 2.x support added.
- UI to download and install .NET Core from Radzen.
- Implement Steps (wizard) component.
- Support for Google OAuth.
- PostgreSQL support added.
- DataGrid grouping support added.
- New data dialog and new CRUD page improved with settings for paging, sorting, filtering, etc.