"How Do I" Video Tutorials.
Learn quickly how to build and deploy web applications in minutes.
1. Connect to dataConnect to your MS SQL Server database and scaffold a fully working CRUD application from it.
2. Display and format dataDisplay and format tabular data with the Radzen DataGrid component.
3. Sort, filter and pageSort, filter and page data with the Radzen DataGrid component.
4. CRUDHow to add, edit, update and delete records using the Radzen CRUD page template.
5. Master and detailDisplay data hierarchy using the the master-detail page template.
6. LookupsHow to get and display foreign key relationships as lookups in Radzen.
7. Application securitySetup application security and generate pages for login and user management.
8. ConcurrencyEnable optimistic concurrency to prevent conflicting record updates.
9. Cascade deletesSpecify the cascading delete behavior of your Radzen application.
10. DeployDeploy your application to Microsoft IIS, FTP server or ZIP file.
11. Pass a parameter to a pagePass a parameter when navigating to a page or open a page as dialog.
12. Customize application navigationCustomize application navigation. Side navigation, top navigation, sub-items and more.
13. Create a search screenCreate a search as you type with TextBox, DataGrid and powerful query builder using complex filter expressions with multiple properties.
14. Set default values when adding new recordsCreate CRUD pages and set default Form field values when adding new records.
15. Write validation rules with business logicHow to add validation when adding or updating records to your Radzen application using validator components, custom expressions and partial classes with custom business logic.
16. Add calculated column to the DataGrid componentAdd a calculated column to the DataGrid component in Radzen and enable sorting and filtering by calculation result.
17. Display joined data from multiple tablesReturn and display joined data from multiple tables in Radzen application using custom methods.
18. Conditional styling and formattingHow to style conditionally DataGrid cells depending on cell value.
19. Export to Excel and CSVExport a DataGrid component to Excel or CSV and preserve the grid filtering and sorting.
20. Add SQL Server Reporting Services ReportHow to add SQL Server Reporting Services Report to your Radzen applciation. Add parameters, enable proxy, customize the report request and more.
21. Display many to many relationship dataDisplay many to many relationship data using junction table and expand queries.
22. Bind property values using property picker dialogHow to bind and format property values visually using property picker dialog.
23. Create cascading lookup fieldsCascading lookup fields in Form component when adding new records.