Latest update of Radzen (1.11) is here!
The new additions are:
- Active Directory support added.
- Ability to consume legacy Microsoft LightSwitch services
- Stored procedures and controllers partial read and default params methods added.
- ASP.NET Identity tables exposed.
- Scheduler component
The new articles in our documentation are:
- Migrating from Microsoft LightSwitch
- Customizing generated application
- Data formatting and templates
- Event actions
- Dedicated pages for each component and more!
If you still haven’t tried Radzen you can get the latest bits for Windows, macOS or Linux (32bit and 64bit).
Don’t forget to share your feedback with us! If you hit a bug or want to get in touch please open an issue, post in our forum or send an email to info at radzen.com.