Azure AD B2C Support
Radzen Blazor applications support authentication and authorization against Azure AD B2C.
- Radzen application users can login via their Azure AD credentials.
- Radzen application developers can require users to log in before accessing a page.
Azure AD B2C Security for client-side (WebAssembly) Blazor applications is not yet available.
Enable Azure AD B2C security
To enable Active Directory support in Radzen follow these steps.
- Click the security link at the top right corner (next to data).
- Select Azure AD B2C from the provider dropdown.
- Enter all details. Instance is usually in the form
https://yourdomain.b2clogin.com/and Domain is usually
- Click the Save button.
ClientID can be obtained from the Azure AD B2C application settings - it is the Application ID field.
The Sign up policy is also created from the Azure app registration settings - from the User flows section.
http://localhost:5000/signin-oidc as a Redirect URI in your Azure app registration. Remember to also register the final Redirect URI after deploying your application.
Specify the access of a page
Due to a known Azure AD B2C limitation Radzen only supports the two built-in roles - Everybody and Authenticated.