This guide demonstrates how to enable Blazor Internationalization (i18n) for Radzen application.
- Create new or open existing application.
- Open application settings, add desired cultures (you should have at least two), choose default culture and click Save button.
Radzen will automatically:
- Build resx file for every page/layout for every culture or merge new strings into existing resx file.
- Start the application using the default culture.
What you need to do manually:
- Translate your strings and run the app again.