Install on Windows
- Download the latest Radzen version for Windows.
- Double click the Radzen installer to run it.
Install on macOS
- Download the latest Radzen version for macOS.
- Double click the Radzen DMG to mount it.
- Drag and drop the Radzen icon to Applications
Install on Ubuntu
- Download the latest Radzen version for Ubuntu.
Install the package via
sudo dpkg -i radzen-2.19.4-amd64.deb
If you don’t have Google Chrome or Chromium installed you would also need to install two other packages: libappindicator1 and libindicator7.
sudo apt-get install libappindicator1 libindicator7
Radzen will install to
/opt/Radzen. You can start it by running
radzen from your terminal.
Radzen automatically checks for updates on startup when running on Windows or macOS. If a new version is available Radzen will download it and ask you to restart in order to apply the update.
In case the update fails (there could be issues with the auto-update process) simply download the latest version and install it manually.
Database support requirements
Radzen’s MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL support requires .NET Core 2.2.x SDK to be installed. If a compatible installation isn’t found Radzen will offer you to install it.