Radzen’s Blazor support and database support for Angular projects requires .NET SDK to be installed.
Install on Windows
- Download the latest Radzen version for Windows.
- Double click the Radzen installer to run it.
Install on macOS
- Download the latest Radzen version for macOS.
- Double click the Radzen DMG to mount it.
- Drag and drop the Radzen icon to Applications
Install on Linux
- Download the latest Radzen version for Linux. Radzen is distributed in AppImage format.
- Make the file executable and run it.
Radzen automatically checks for updates on startup when running on Windows or macOS. If a new version is available Radzen will download it and ask you to restart in order to apply the update.
In case the update fails (there could be issues with the auto-update process) simply download the latest version and install it manually.