This guide demonstrates how to enable Angular Internationalization (i18n) for Radzen application.
- Create new or open existing application and open application settings.
- Add desired cultures (you should have at least two), choose default culture and click Save button.
Radzen will automatically:
- Mark all localizable properties of all components in your pages.
- Build default xlf file with the translatable strings using ng xi18n command.
- Build xlf file for every culture or merge new strings into existing xlf file using the xliffmerge tool (https://www.npmjs.com/package/ngx-i18nsupport) where you can place your translated strings.
- Start the application using the default culture.
- Create separate application for every culture by performing all steps from the run phase (build default xlf file and create/merge xlf file for culture).
- Add language chooser for each application and will start the application with default culture after deploy. What you need to do manually:
- Translate your strings and mark them as translated.