Deploy to IIS (Blazor)
This feature is available only for Radzen Windows users with following requirements:
- You need to have Web Deploy installed and running on both your machine and your server as service. Please make sure also that your user have enough rights to use Web Deploy.
- Applications will require relevant version of .NET Windows Hosting Bundle to be installed.
- When deploying to localhost you may need to run Radzen as administrator.
- You may need to give read rights to your user for
- Click “Deploy” button.
- To start deploy process you need to enter your server name/address, server login credentials and IIS site name where “Default Web Site” is the root in your IIS.
In this case you have ability to edit your database connection string before deploying
When you click “Deploy” button Radzen will prepare for publish Blazor app and will use Web Deploy to publish the app to the specified IIS server.